Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Abstract (research paper)

The topic of this paper is Sea turtles endangered by Global warming. It argues that global warming has a bad effect on the environment and threatens some species in the world. Especially sea turtles, which is the oldest species alive in the world so we need to find solutions to protect this species. There are three ways to do this argument. The first is that we need to find solutions to decrease global warming. The second is that we need to decrease the pollution due to human. Finally, protect the sea turtle from humans and predators.

http://pecdroit.blogspot.com/2007/12/sea-turtles-threatened-with-extinction.html

2 comments:

Costa Rica Outward Bound said...

I like sea turtles too. Actually on some of the courses where I work people get to help out with Sea Turtle Conservation projects.

This is where I work in Costa Rica

www.crrobs.org

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.